2014年10月16日星期四

week[4]_termTestOmg

I just finished my term test and thank god that was an easy one. The whole test is pretty similar to the past test, especially the first question. However in the last 5 minutes of the test I found I misread the first question and all my answers are matched to the opposite situations. It was really a heart attack I tried my best to correct them all but since all this was in a hurry I realized that I probably messed up the quantifiers of the last two questions. Now I prey TAs won’t be so harsh on me, lol.

This week we are studying contradiction, existence and sequences. It is not hard as well since it’s all about prove a statement in different ways, but still some of them are quite “mind-wrecking”. Besides that I really like my instructor Larry and his lecture notes. Compared to the dull and plain course notes written by professors, Larry’s notes is really simple to understand and fun to read. These proofs and logic stuff are not only boring anymore with the memes, but also kind of pulling me to read and study it. If I really did well in this course, half is the time and work I spent on this course and another half is Larry’s interesting lecture and patient help :)

没有评论:

发表评论