2014年10月4日星期六

week[0] = "Hello world!"

Hello world! Probably this the simplest way to greet each other by computer scientists, or a super novice computer scientist.
I’ve written a slog for CSC148 last term so this is my second slog. As always, I would like to introduce myself a little bit, since there are not much actual contents in the lecture (lecture is doing introductions too!). I’m a second year student and I’m aiming to enroll computer science major program. I love computer games, I start playing games on console when I was 4 years old, then on computer a few years later. My favourite games at that time were SimCity 3000 and Red Alert. I really enjoy the game and for me it is a miracle that how computers can calculate the data, stimulate complex conditions and display fantastic images. This becomes one of my reasons to study in computer science when I graduate from high school.
Now I know that computer science is not only games but consist by lots of scientific fields, such as programming, designing, algorithms, hardware, arts design etc. My favourite part among here is art design, such as design character 3D models, that’s my dreaming job. However I believe do well in computer science will give me some outstanding background knowledge in computer science field, no matter what I’m going to do in the future.

And that’s pretty much about me. Good luck to me this term!

没有评论:

发表评论