2014年10月9日星期四

week[3]_a1

This week we have done our first assignment. This assignment is a bit harder than I expected, I started late but fortunately I finished it just in time and hopefully they are correct. For me, the most challenging part in this assignment is question 5, because I found these questions are really "flexible". You can think the question in a really complicated way, but they still make sense if you use a really simple method. This confuses me that it makes me not so sure which way should I use and which way is correct. Other than that I think it is pretty simple one.

Also, this is the fourth week which means 1/3 of our semester is gone, and so does the course contents. We finished the first part of the course, symbols quantifiers and logic statements, and two more parts are waiting which are proofs and algorithms. Proofs are easy too since the problems are not that hard as far as I see, all we need to do is write them in another way: the structured proof.  I hope I will be ok with that, and time to start reviewing our first term test.

没有评论:

发表评论